Ok am I the only one who is a slightly nauseated at the site of these nails?
At Cushnie et Och’s show, Dashing Diva’s celebrity nail technician, Pattie Yankee, took things to the next dimension—literally. Using seed beads sourced from the fall collection, she whipped up black, shimmering, decadent nail art that looked like it was just dipped in a vat of caviar.
Give it a shot with these four steps:
1. Apply 2 coats of Dashing Diva’s Limo Service Polish
2. Apply nail glue all over the nail
3. Dip nails into black seed beads
4. Sprinkle with black glitter
5. Apply and activator spray to adhere